In life, there are moments when you need a large sum of money. That's when you use the bank's loan package. It wouldn't be a problem if I borrowed money and paid it back, but I took advantage of high-interest loans.If the loan you originally had is too much, you'll think of a loan for a loan. Today, we will have a time to find out the terms and qualifications of Shinhan Bank's loan loan available to these people.
First of all, let's look into what a loan is. It means taking out a different loan after bringing together several of the original expectations. It's a different loan from debt consolidation. By consolidating high-interest debt and converting it into low-interest loans, personal credit information will also have a positive impact.
Therefore, there are many different types of loan loans. As you can see from the conditions and qualifications of Shinhan Bank's loan to be checked today, Shinhan Bank, which is in the first financial sector, is a little tricky. However, there are loan products in the secondary financial sector as well as government-backed loan loans that 비대면폰테크 can help you escape the pressure of high-interest debt.
1. Shinhan Bank Special Loan
Let's find out about the terms of Shinhan Bank's loan. Shinhan Bank's special loan loan is a special loan loan product for those who are in a situation where they have to repay their loans immediately due to personal credit problems such as credit defects or overdue loans.
The loan target can be used when it is objectively determined that the current credit status is worse compared to the time of loan, when the borrower is dead or missing, or when the borrower is registered as a credit manager.
The limit is set within the limits of the original loan, and interest rates are also set differently depending on the individual's credit rating. It is a product that can be used for one year if it expires and three years if it is paid in installments, and it has the advantage of being able to repay it freely whenever you have a lump sum of money.
2. Shinhan Sunshine 17 (Special Guarantee)
The customer who completed the guarantee review of the National Happiness Fund is the target. It should be possible to issue a credit guarantee letter from the National Happiness Fund. This is because emergency living funds and high-interest loans are exchanged through this, and even if the guarantee review of the National Happiness Fund is completed, it will be eliminated from the loan review if it fails to meet the internal screening criteria of Shinhan Bank. The limit is up to 14 million won, which can be used at interest rates with a fixed rate of 4.0% per annum + 13.9% per annum.
If you repay faithfully after a three-year contract, the guarantee rate will be reduced by 2.5% per year, and if you repay faithfully after a five-year contract, the guarantee rate will be reduced by 1.0% per year. The principal and interest can be repaid in equal installments for three or five years without a grace period, and no prepayment cancellation will also occur.
Shinhan Bank's Sunshine 17 Special Guarantee Application Procedure
For your information, the application process for the special guarantee is as follows.
Pre-consultation (National Happiness Fund) > Credit Guarantee Application (Support Center, Camco Window, Bank Branch, Mail) > Guarantee Review (National Happiness Fund) > Agreement (Applicant, Camco) > Loan Application (Bank) > Loan Execution (Bank)
- After receiving prior consultation, check the applicant and apply for a credit guarantee. > Apply for a credit guarantee through the National Financial Integration Support Center and banks. > After checking the documents from the National Happiness Fund, a guarantee review will be conducted. > Upon completion of the warranty examination, an arrangement for debt guarantee is concluded. > Loan applications are made through the bank's in-store. > If the loan is executed or a high-interest loan, the relevant high-interest loan is repaid.
Shinhan Bank Loan Precautions
- Once the loan is executed, the amount will be automatically deposited into the debt-to-debt account.
- The loan review may be rejected depending on the individual's creditworthiness or debt situation.
- Because it is not a product that applies to the right to demand a rate cut, interest rates will not be lowered even if credit ratings have improved during loan use.